A flavor-packed spice combo and a sprinkling of shredded cheddar cheese add a delicious heartiness to these crunchy, elevated roasted broccoli bites.
12 oz broccoli florets
Olive oil to drizzle
Roasted garlic powder
Freshly ground sea salt & black pepper
Red pepper flakes (optional)
½ cup to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 bag Simply Salted Flax & Fonio Ancient Grain Crackers
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the broccoli florets in a drizzle of olive oil and season to taste with a pinch of roasted garlic powder, onion powder, freshly ground sea salt and black pepper. Optional: add red pepper flakes for a bit of spice.
- Place in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from the oven, and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese evenly on top of the broccoli. Return to the oven for about 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and place on top of Simply Salted Flax & Fonio Ancient Grain Crackers, or your favorite Flackers cracker.